A beautiful mess

Recently I did no wrote a lot, because of my college commitments (which are still ongoing) but here I managed to grab some time to treat you with new post. This time I'll show you what I bought recently (I bought a lot more, but other stuff you will be able to see in the Outfit post). Nice time has finally returned, so it is very hard to resist all the new collections in store showcases.
Let's start !

When u make something yourself, it automatically becomes more "you" than it you had bought a similar piece.


Shirt - Love at first sight.
Stay Tuned.

Shoes - Another love at first sight.
In one of my previous posts you could saw that my  birthday wishlist was including pointed shoes.
Finaly, I found them in Waikiki.



Yes, it's Dior !
Deep, luxurious colour. Extreme splender od full, smooth and perfectly slip surface.
Mistery and timelessness.
This ring was so gorgeous and simple at the same time that I really couldn't resist . 
This is truly a statement piece. 
Metal acrylic nail tips.
I orderd them via Ebay.
Metal was one of my first choises and it didin't disappoint! 
Woohooo !













Share:

14 comments

  1. ooo kako ti je poslo za rukom da tako lijepo polijepis te naljepnice...ja sam prije par dana kupila iste takve i bile su grozne na noktima,da ne spominjem da su se odmah pocele odljepljivati...:(...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U principu nisu naljepnice, nego umjetni nokti, koji su, na moje veliko iznenadjenje, prilicno kvalitetni, mogu se oblikovati po zelji i nisu suvise kruti. Jedina mana im je sto sjaj pocne da spada nakon 3-4 dana, al' obzirom da dodje 70 komada - isplati se naruciti.
      I koliko sam vidjela, a trazila sam ih posvuda, kod nas ovakvih nazalost nema nigdje kupiti ...

      Delete
  2. Noktići noktići noktići <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Predobra kosuljica<3 I ruz je divan!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noktići su fantastični :) može li link za seller-a?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naravno :)

      http://www.ebay.com/itm/False-French-Acrylic-Nail-FULL-Tips-PLATED-METAL-SILVER?item=270953979355&cmd=ViewItem&_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D3%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D8963112058359243685#ht_2171wt_1063

      Delete
  5. I like your shoes!!! :)
    ... also I love your naisl, are amazing!!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the nude shirt :)
    xx Ilka
    http://ilkavontorok.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  7. ova čipkana majica mi je predivna! a ruž..želim!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prekrasne inspirativne fotografije. Pogotovo ove naljepnice <3
    Prvi put sam na blogu i baš se krasan :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. majica je super a tek nokti - wow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a good one.

    ReplyDelete