LATEST POSTS
-
Boho makes me long for endless summer days. I wanted to present u this dress with high heels, but as I was in a boho mood, I decided t...
-
"During the shoot in November, I was vaguely aware of the stylist’s sulky demeanor and eye-rolling vibe, but I blocked her out. So...
-
I really enjoy wearing monochrome clothes cause it is one of the simplest and most chic looks and it works with every age. Monochrome f...







15 comments
Super ti stoji ova kombinacija! :)
ReplyDeleteObožavam prugaste haljine, super look!
ReplyDeletehttp://jeansandroses.blogspot.com
Ovo mi je pre pre predobro!!!! <3
ReplyDeleteGreat post! I love your boots. It looks like you are ready for fall! :D
ReplyDeletehttp://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/
Cool boots! xx
ReplyDeletewww.blancheneve.com
Super cool
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL PICS
ReplyDeletegreat look! I love stripes :)
ReplyDeleteOdlicna kombinacija :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWOW,WOW! ÄŒista 10! :)
ReplyDeleteHaljina ti fantasticno stoji!
ReplyDeleteBas tvoj stil! Super ;)
ReplyDeletedivno sve pohvale :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE THIS LOOK
ReplyDeletehttp://www.fashionbyafro.blogspot.co.uk/