LATEST POSTS
-
"During the shoot in November, I was vaguely aware of the stylist’s sulky demeanor and eye-rolling vibe, but I blocked her out. So...
-
Boho makes me long for endless summer days. I wanted to present u this dress with high heels, but as I was in a boho mood, I decided t...
-
I really enjoy wearing monochrome clothes cause it is one of the simplest and most chic looks and it works with every age. Monochrome f...








18 comments
Sviđa mi se, odlične slike!
ReplyDeletesllikee su odlicne.
ReplyDeletegdje ih ureduješ?
I mene zanima :-)
DeletePS CS6 :)
DeleteSako jesavršen, a majica fora! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://jeansandroses.blogspot.com/
Odlicne slike i odlican outfit.
ReplyDeleteFabulous 30s
Apsolutno divan look, jedino bih ogrlicu izbacila! Cipele su odlicne! x
ReplyDeletePredivna kombinacija. Bijela i plava. Posle crno - bijele... omiljena.
ReplyDeleteprekrasno! veliki lajk :)
ReplyDeletexoxo Sienna
www.fashionintheair.com
Sjajno. Divne fotografije!
ReplyDeleteSo perfect! I really like this combo, tshirt is perfect piece! :)
ReplyDeleteAwsome styling! Love it
ReplyDeleteKisses
Aga
Check my new post:
How to wear tartan trend?
www.agasuitcase.com
A torba? :) Dzeni
ReplyDeleteRetro :**
DeleteNice outfit
ReplyDeletePredivno :*
ReplyDeleteprelepe fotografije :)
ReplyDeletehaha sve bolje od boljeg! Ideš u folder s inspiracijom ^^
ReplyDelete