LATEST POSTS
-
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. Danas vam donosim novi giveaway, ovaj put u saradnji sa Persunmall timom. Na svakih 60...
-
“But then fall comes, kicking summer out on its treacherous ass as it always does one day sometime after the midpoint of September, it stay...
-
Yesterday we had so lovely weather that I even started thinking that spring is comin', but this morning snow is everywhere and ...

9 comments
Cute! Great idea :)
ReplyDeleteVolim ovu jarko pink sa texas jaknom!
ReplyDeletePink je fantasticna :))
ReplyDeleteoh wow. Absolutely gorgeous! I'm in love with this outfit, seriously) I love everything about it! That flower crown is stunning and I love the way the color of that coat matches those roses))) So so pretty and chic! Lovely snapshots as well! You are just a perfect model, indeed))
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous time!
Posljednje dvije fotografije su me oduševile, savršen kontrast <3
ReplyDeleteFrida je bila moja kraljica ;)
ReplyDeletePiękny płaszcz i kwiaty.
ReplyDeleteTo jest tak uderzające i wesoły kolor wyglądać doskonale.
Buziaki
Kaput je predivan :)
ReplyDeletei meni su posljednje dvije famozneee ljepoto.
ReplyDelete